oobe is looking for Microsoft specialists to work across a broad range of activities that will include designing new and unique Microsoft-based solutions, building and implementing them all the way through to administering and managing them. You will be curious and have a passion for all things 'tech', be able to pick up new things quickly (get ready for being on the cutting edge) and troubleshoot like a pro. The ideal candidate will have exposure across a variety of Microsoft technologies and possess solid document writing skills. You're either already the best at what you do, or you secretly know you have what it takes to be the best (with some company-funded training and a good mentor ;-). For well over a decade, oobe has been connecting people and their devices with the apps and data they need to be productive from wherever, whenever. Today, with an ever-increasing emphasis on cloud, data and "the cyber", we're helping our customers navigate the complexity of new technologies through a combination of disruption and innovation. It seems to be working because we're growing rapidly, which is why we're seeking candidates to fill multiple consultancy positions across the company.
- Elicit requirements and prepare designs for Microsoft-based solutions.
- Build, configure and implement Microsoft-based solutions.
- Be part of a broader team to deliver quality outcomes to our clients.
- Participate in the continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Proactively keep abreast of the latest tech trends and best practices.
- Participate in the creation of new products, services and solutions.
- Have pride in your work.
Desired skills and experience (any experience in the following is ideal, but not mandatory)
- Azure core services (e.g. networking, identity, security and/or policy/governance).
- Azure PaaS services (e.g. AI, machine learning, containers, analytics, databases etc.).
- Microsoft 365 (e.g. Windows, Intune, Office 365, Cloud App Security, Azure AD etc.).
- System Center product suite.
- Windows lifecycle management.
- Application packaging
- SharePoint, PowerBI, PowerApps or Power Automate.
You will have the capability to integrate into a team environment and work collaboratively to achieve quality outcomes for our clients. You will have an understanding of (or be able to quickly pick up) the Australian Government cyber security requirements when designing, implementing and maintaining solutions for our clients. You will have strong verbal and written skills and possess the ability to communicate with various stakeholders. Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and hold formal IT certification/qualification in Microsoft technologies. These positions are based in Canberra and will work predominantly for the public sector (e.g. Australian Federal Government). oobe is viewed as market leader in the delivery of Microsoft solutions and, as such, from time to time consultants may be offered the opportunity to travel interstate to support other clients (both private and public sector) across Australia. If you’d like to join the team, please provide a cover letter and your most recent resume including references. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position and be able to hold a security clearance (Note: oobe is an AGSVA security sponsor).