oobe are seeking someone with the necessary experience and energy to hit the ground running; who proposes solutions when there is a challenge; and who continuously seeks to improve the way customer solutions are delivered whilst ensuring that the quality of work is never compromised. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about emerging technologies and enjoys working in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment using tools such as Azure DevOps. Basically, you will get to work on the cool stuff while solving complex customer problems that others only ever dream about. The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop new and unique solutions through advanced automation and coding to solve complex customer pain points. Ideally, you will have a strong background in DevOps with skills and experience across Microsoft Azure and 365 technologies. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for conceptualising and executing clear, quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code.
For well over a decade, oobe has been connecting people and their devices with the apps and data they need to be productive from wherever, whenever. Today, with an ever-increasing emphasis on cloud, data and security, we're helping our customers navigate the complexity of new technologies through a combination of disruption and innovation. It seems to be working because we're growing rapidly, which is why we're seeking candidates to fill several development positions within our solutions team. Our team is forward thinking and we truly value original thinkers who can challenge and test the art of the possible. That is what excites us, and we hope that is what excites you.
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues.
- Write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews.
- Extensive collaboration with a small dedicated team to create new products, services and solutions.
- Proactively keep abreast of the latest tech trends and best practices.
- Develop, implement, and test APIs.
- Provide input on software development projects.
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
Desired skills and experience (any experience in the following is ideal, but not mandatory)
- Azure DevOps including DevOps Pipelines.
- Knowledge of modern web development and frameworks (AngularJS/React/Vue/Bootstrap) HTML and CSS.
- Azure PaaS (e.g. AI, machine learning, containers, analytics, SQL, MI).
- Azure Core Services (e.g. Networking, Identity, Security and/or Policy/Governance).
- Microsoft 365 (e.g. Windows, Intune, AIP, MCAS).
You will have an understanding of (or be able to quickly pick up) the Australian Federal Government Cyber Security requirements when building and maintaining IT solutions. You will have strong verbal and written skills and possess the ability to communicate with various stakeholders. Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and hold formal IT certification / qualification in Microsoft and/or other valuable vendors. oobe is seen as a market leader in the delivery of Microsoft solutions and consultants will at times be offered the opportunity to travel interstate and or overseas to support development activities. If you’d like to join the team, please provide your most recent resume including references. Applicants must be Australian citizens to apply for this position and be able to hold a security clearance. oobe is an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency security sponsor.