Service Delivery Manager
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives. We are a leader in enabling Federal Government in the adoption of cloud (e.g. Azure, M365) and are looking for skilled people to join us!
We have several opportunities based out of our Canberra office for passionate Service Delivery Managers to join our team of experts. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our Federal and State Government clients keep reading.
With a focus on quality and cost-effective service delivery for our clients, we are looking for applicants with experience across one or more of the following:
- Leading quality and cost-effective service delivery for client.s
- Managing the technical/service relationship with clients.
- Ensuring SLA’s are managed in line with formalised contracts.
- Develop relationships and facilitate outstanding client experiences.
- Manage Professional Services engagements with multiple clients, resolving escalations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage delivery against agreed metrics to maximise efficiency of team members.
- Assist with optimising internal processes, practices, and quality standards.
- Act as the primary contact for allocated service-based engagements
- Manage day-to-day work of delivery and support on service-based engagements in accordance with contracted terms.
- Manage and monitor budget by:
- Tracking and approving expenditures
- Controlling costs and validating vendor expenses
- Anticipating and correcting forecasting errors
- Manage risk and impact of customer change requests, identifying service implications and completing relevant reporting.
- Ensure subsequent engagement phases are adequately resourced.
- Participate with Account Managers and engagement teams in:
- Defining and designing
- Costing and scheduling
- Review and planning
- Identifying new leads and securing new opportunities
- Manage relationships between the client and project delivery resources on a regular basis (e.g. contractors, delivery sites, local field service, engineering, and supplier groups).
- Conduct and participate in reviews.
- Supporting the transition of projects from the delivery team to the ongoing engineering team
- Supports oobe's Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2013)
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
oobe is reinventing how businesses engage with technology. Moving beyond traditional systems integration, empowering teams to deliver real outcomes, faster. They craft solutions to uncomplicate work lives.
Born in 2007 out of consulting to Australian Federal Government, including Defence and Intelligence, oobe has offices in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and New Zealand, with over 100 professionals servicing hundreds of clients throughout the Asia Pacific region.
oobe is a proud Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Platinum Partner.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process.