Senior Consultant Search Technologies (remote)
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives. We are a leader in enabling the adoption of search technologies and strategies and are looking for skilled people to join us!
We looking for a passionate search guru to join our team of experts. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our clients keep reading.
With a focus on search technologies, we are looking for someone who has experience in one or more of the following fields:
Search technologies such as:
- Azure Cognitive Search
- Lucidworks Fusion
Programming languages such as:
In addition to cloud and hybrid technologies, networking technologies, scripting and automation, Windows and Linux Operating systems.
- Designing and developing high quality business solutions and other projects
- Evaluating client's business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of information systems facilities and software directions
- Being accountable for defined work assignments often involving immediate action or short-term planning of human and other resources
- Planning and coordinating resources necessary to complete product implementation and assisting in preparation of major sales proposals
- Liaising with major clients during preliminary installation and testing of developed solutions or products
- Managing and mentoring (where necessary) a team of consultants
- Support oobe's Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2013)
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
oobe is reinventing how businesses engage with technology. Moving beyond traditional systems integration, empowering teams to deliver real outcomes, faster. They craft solutions to uncomplicate work lives.
Born in 2007 out of consulting to Australian Federal Government, including Defence and Intelligence, oobe has offices in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and New Zealand, with over 100 professionals servicing hundreds of clients throughout the Asia Pacific region.
oobe is a proud Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Platinum Partner.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process.
Fujitsu complies with government legislation in various jurisdictions which in certain circumstances may impose a requirement that certain workers be vaccinated against COVID-19 (or otherwise have a valid exemption). Also, for client facing roles, many of our customers require our staff to be vaccinated to attend their workplaces. Based on Fujitsu’s assessment of workplace risk and the safety and wellbeing of our people and consultation with our staff, Fujitsu has introduced a Vaccination Requirements policy which requires all persons entering a Fujitsu workplace, attending a Fujitsu work-related event, or entering other premises to undertake work on Fujitsu’s behalf to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations or the subject of an appropriate exemption (and to provide evidence of the same). Consequently as a result of Fujitsu’s policy, and, where applicable, customer and legislated vaccination requirements, Fujitsu requires all new employees to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations or have an authorised exemption approved by Fujitsu’s Crisis management Team (CMT). Recruits will be required to provide evidence of their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.