MS Consultants and Engineers
We have several opportunities based out of our Canberra office for passionate Microsoft and or Citrix gurus to join our team of experts. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our Federal and State Government clients keep reading.
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives. We are a leader in enabling Federal Government in the adoption of cloud (e.g. Azure, O365) and are looking for skilled people to join us!
With a focus on end user computing, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following Microsoft and/or Citrix fields:
- Window Desktop and/or Server management
- Group Policy
- Scripting and automation (e.g. PowerShell)
- AD, DHCP and DNS
- User profile management
- Security hardening
- SOE/MOE lifecycle management
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Application Packaging
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop
- Prepare designs for Microsoft and/or Citrix based solutions
- Build, configure and implement Microsoft and/or Citrix based solutions
- Prepare and deliver As Built As Configured and Standard Operating Procedures, and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe’s Security practice
- Work closely with other oobe team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients
- Leverage oobe’s vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe’s Project Management team
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
About oobe: Founded in Canberra 14 years ago, oobe now has 5 offices throughout Australia and New Zealand and is proud to employ a team of over 100 – and we're still growing!
We are a bunch of really smart, highly skilled professionals who thrive on innovation and enabling our clients through technology. We constantly challenge (and support) each other, the solutions we offer, and strive to make stuff happen faster, more effectively and more efficiently.
oobe is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We believe the best people craft the best technology and deliver the best solutions. oobe is one of the fastest growing cloud and cyber security leaders in Australia.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process.