Network / Azure Engineers
We have an exciting opportunity based out of our Canberra office for passionate Network or Azure Engineer to join our team of experts. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our Federal and State Government clients keep reading.
With a focus on cloud security and efficient network services, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Network engineering, integration, deployment, administration and support experience in enterprise Data Centre, LAN, WAN or Wireless environments
- VPNs, SSL, Load Balancing, Routing and/or GSLB
- DHCP and DNS
- Reverse and forward proxies
- Security and monitoring tools
- Azure networking (not mandatory but advantageous. oobe is willing to upskill the successful candidate)
- Amazon Web Services (not mandatory but advantageous)
- Scripting/automation (not mandatory but advantageous)
- Microsoft administration (not mandatory but advantageous)
- Prepare designs for new or existing Network and/or Azure solutions.
- Build, configure and implement Network and/or Azure based solutions.
- Prepare and deliver As Built As Configured and Standard Operating Procedures, and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients.
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe’s Security practice.
- Work closely with other oobe team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
- Leverage oobe’s vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices.
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies.
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe’s Project Management team.
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team.
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
About oobe: Founded in Canberra 14 years ago, oobe now has 5 offices throughout Australia and New Zealand and is proud to employ a team of over 100 – and we're still growing!
We are a bunch of really smart, highly skilled professionals who thrive on innovation and enabling our clients through technology. We constantly challenge (and support) each other, the solutions we offer, and strive to make stuff happen faster, more effectively and more efficiently.
oobe is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We believe the best people craft the best technology and deliver the best solutions. oobe is one of the fastest growing cloud and cyber security leaders in Australia.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process.