Cloud and Identity Consultants (Several Positions)
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives. We are a leader in enabling Federal Government in the adoption of cloud (e.g. Azure, M365) and are looking for skilled people to join us!
We have several opportunities based out of our Canberra office for passionate Identity and Access Management gurus to join our team of experts. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our Federal and State Government clients keep reading.
With a focus on end user computing and security, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Microsoft Active Directory including domain migrations and consolidations
- Authentication and authorisation protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Single Sign On
- Integration and Middleware services (e.g. Microsoft Identity Manager, One Identity)
- Privileged Access and Identity Management
- User Profile Management
- Security hardening
- Automation and Scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
- Group Policy, LDAP, PKI, DHCP and DNS
- Window Desktop and/or Server management
- Application interoperability between users, workstations, networks and directory services
- Work with key stakeholders to rearchitect authentication and authorisation across various domains and applications
- Prepare designs for Microsoft Identity based solutions, focusing on innovation and consolidation of large environments
- Build, configure and implement Microsoft and Cloud Identity based solutions
- Prepare and deliver As Built As Configured and Standard Operating Procedures, and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe’s Security practice
- Have the ability and emotional intelligence to build relationships to become our client’s ‘Trusted Advisor’ on best practices for identity, access and security
- Work closely with other oobe team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients
- Leverage oobe’s vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Implement innovative Access Management practices leveraging automation and scripting
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe’s Project Management team
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
oobe is reinventing how businesses engage with technology. Moving beyond traditional systems integration, empowering teams to deliver real outcomes, faster. They craft solutions to uncomplicate work lives.
Born in 2007 out of consulting to Australian Federal Government, including Defence and Intelligence, oobe has offices in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and New Zealand, with over 100 professionals servicing hundreds of clients throughout the Asia Pacific region.
oobe is a proud Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Platinum Partner.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process.