Microsoft & Citrix Consultants
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives.
We have long been the guys you turn to when it comes to End User Computing (EUC), especially when it comes to Microsoft and Citrix-based solutions. From the early days to now, this space continues to evolve, with clients eager to leverage the public cloud. With Windows Virtual Desktop and Citrix Cloud as key enablers. We have an opportunity based out of our Brisbane office for a passionate techo to join our team of experts. If you eat, sleep and breathe EUC or been a Citrix tragic since way back when, we have an awesome role working in our team of over 20 technologists.
With a focus on Microsoft and Citrix technologies, and end user computing, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following:
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop (Citrix Cloud a bonus)
- Window Desktop and Server management (Windows Virtual Desktop as bonus)
- Public cloud including Azure/AWS or other public cloud offerings
- Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, AI)
- Group Policy, LDAP, PKI, DHCP and DNS
- Scripting and automation (e.g. PowerShell)
- AD and Azure AD (including Active Directory Federation Services, domain migrations/consolidation, authentication and authorisation protocols such as OAuth, SAML)
- Integration and Middleware services (e.g. Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Privileged Access and Identity Management
- User profile management
- Security hardening
- SOE / MOE lifecycle management
- Endpoint Manager (SCCM/Intune)
- Application Packaging
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare designs for the above solutions where you have skills and experience
- Build, configure and implement these solutions
- Prepare and deliver As Built As Configured documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe's Security practice
- Work closely with other oobe team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients
- Leverage oobe's vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe's Project Management team
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
oobe is reinventing how businesses engage with technology. Moving beyond traditional systems integration, empowering teams to deliver real outcomes, faster. They craft solutions to uncomplicate work lives.
Born in 2007 out of consulting to Australian Federal Government, including Defence and Intelligence, oobe has offices in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and New Zealand, with over 100 professionals servicing hundreds of clients throughout the Asia Pacific region.
oobe is a proud Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Platinum Partner.
Applicants must hold Australian Citizenship, with the ability to undergo an Australian government security clearance process as a preference, but not essential.