We have an exceptional opportunity based out of any of our offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Canberra for a junior/graduate Associate Developer to join our fast-growing product team. Reporting to the Lead Developer, this role is an amazing opportunity to get your teeth stuck into some development, gain invaluable security experience and learn from our really smart and passionate product team. If you’ve got some great people skills, are interested in growing and developing your DevOps skills and are a team player, we would love to grab a coffee and have a chat with you.
Responsible for: Providing friendly and efficient first level support, assisting clients with products and solutions developed by oobe.
Reports to: Lead Developer
- Providing first level technical advice to client for products and solutions developed by oobe.
- Resolving client problems and queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Monitoring all problems reported to the Support desk.
- Logging potential areas for product enhancement and educational requirements and providing to the development team. Liaising with Managers/Supervisors regarding potential problems.
- Conducting (under guidance) minor analysis of project and software requirements as part of specific assigned work packages, in accordance with designated standards of methodology, style and quality.
- Developing (under guidance) to specific work packages and project needs, in accordance with designated company standards of methodology, style and quality.
- Using and promoting the creation and maintenance of company coding and design standards.
- Good written and oral communications.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems creatively.
- An inquiring mind. Good knowledge of theory in relation to task to be performed.
- Ability to work to deadlines under supervision.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work without supervision.
Internal contacts: Project Leader, Developers.
External contacts: First level support contact with external clients.
Typical experience: Represents an entry level position in IT Support and Software Development. Ideally at least 2 years’ work experience in systems development or through gaining qualifications in Tertiary courses such as software engineering and/or computer science.
oobe is reinventing how businesses engage with technology. Moving beyond traditional systems integration, empowering teams to deliver real outcomes, faster. They craft solutions to uncomplicate work lives.
Born in 2007 out of consulting to Australian Federal Government, including Defence and Intelligence, oobe has offices in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and New Zealand, with over 100 professionals servicing hundreds of clients throughout the Asia Pacific region.
oobe is a proud Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Platinum Partner.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process.