Azure and/or Network Engineers (Several Positions)
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives. We are a leader in enabling Federal Government in the adoption of cloud (e.g. Azure, O365) and Network technologies (e.g. Fortinet, Cisco, Citrix) and are looking for skilled people to join us!
We have an exciting opportunity based out of our Canberra office for passionate Network or Azure Engineer to join our team of experts. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our Federal and State Government clients keep reading.
With a focus on cloud security and efficient network services, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Network engineering, integration, deployment, administration and support experience in enterprise Data Centre, LAN, WAN or Wireless environments
- VPNs, SSL, Load Balancing, Routing and/or GSLB
- DHCP and DNS
- Reverse and forward proxies
- Security and monitoring tools
- Azure networking (not mandatory but advantageous. oobe is willing to upskill the successful candidate)
- Amazon Web Services (not mandatory but advantageous)
- Scripting/automation (not mandatory but advantageous)
- Microsoft administration (not mandatory but advantageous)
- Prepare designs for new or existing Network and/or Azure solutions.
- Build, configure and implement Network and/or Azure based solutions.
- Prepare and deliver As Built As Configured and Standard Operating Procedures, and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients.
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe’s Security practice.
- Work closely with other oobe team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
- Leverage oobe’s vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices.
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies.
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe’s Project Management team.
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team.
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
oobe is reinventing how businesses engage with technology. Moving beyond traditional systems integration, empowering teams to deliver real outcomes, faster. They craft solutions to uncomplicate work lives.
Born in 2007 out of consulting to Australian Federal Government, including Defence and Intelligence, oobe has offices in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and New Zealand, with over 100 professionals servicing hundreds of clients throughout the Asia Pacific region.
oobe is a proud Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Platinum Partner.
Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process.