Active Directory Consultant
At oobe we inspire innovation in everything we do. We craft technology to uncomplicate work lives. We are a leader in enabling Federal Government in the adoption of cloud (e.g. Azure, M365) and we’re looking for skilled people to join us!
We have several opportunities based in Sydney for passionate Identity and Access Management gurus to join our team of experts. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our Federal and State Government clients keep reading.
With a focus on end user computing and security, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Microsoft Active Directory including domain migrations and consolidations
- Authentication and authorisation protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Single Sign On
- Integration and Middleware services (e.g. Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Privileged Access and Identity Management
- User Profile Management
- Security hardening
- Automation and Scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
- Group Policy, LDAP, PKI, DHCP and DNS
- Window Desktop and/or Server management
- Application interoperability between users, workstations, networks and directory services
- Work with key stakeholders to rearchitect authentication and authorisation across various domains and applications
- Prepare designs for Microsoft identity-based solutions, focusing on innovation and consolidation of large environments
- Build, configure and implement Microsoft identity-based solutions
- Prepare and deliver As-Built-As-Configured documents and Standard Operating Procedures, and conduct Skills Transfer with our clients
- Prepare security related documentation under the guidance of oobe’s security practice
- Have the ability and emotional intelligence to build relationships to become our client’s ‘Trusted Advisor’ on best practices for identity, access and security
- Work closely with other oobe team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients
- Leverage oobe’s vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Implement innovative access management practices leveraging automation and scripting
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe’s Project Management team
- Assist with preparing statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
If you're ready to join a team of exceptional thinkers and doers who craft technical solutions to enable clients to get stuff done, we'd like to grab a coffee with you.
Please ensure your application and resume address the following:
Your right to work in Australia. (Applicants must hold an Australian Citizenship and be able to undergo an Australian government security clearance process)
Your salary expectations
Any security clearances you may have
About oobe: Founded in Canberra 14 years ago, oobe now has 5 offices throughout Australia and New Zealand and is proud to employ a team of over 100 – and we're still growing! In order to bolster our workforce further to meet the market demand, we are looking to for like-minded people to join the team.
We are a bunch of really smart, highly skilled professionals who thrive on innovation and enabling our clients through technology. We constantly challenge (and support) each other, the solutions we offer, and strive to make stuff happen faster, more effectively and more efficiently.
oobe is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce. We believe the best people craft the best technology and deliver the best solutions. oobe is one of the fastest growing cloud and cyber security leaders in Australia.